Wide band directional log periodic signal antenna that provides increased coverage for all cellular bands (700MHz - 2600MHz) when aimed in the direction of best signal.
Compatible with all zBoost cell phone antenna booster systems.
10dBi LTE and CEL bands / 12dBi PCS and AWS bands
- Frequence Range: 698-960 MHz / 1710-2700 MHz
- Temperature: - 40ºC ~55ºC
- Front-To-Back Ratio: ≥ 10 dB
- Beam Width: 60° / 55°
- Polarization: Vertical
- Max Gain: 10 dBi / 12 dBi
- VSWR: ≤1.6
- Impedance: 75Ω
- Max Power: 100W
- Lighting protection: DC Ground
- Connector: F - female
- Intended for replacement or add-on to existing cell booster setup
For maximum performance be sure to aim the antenna in the direction of your wireless providers tower. If you know the direction of your provider’s tower, simply point the antenna in that direction. If you are unsure of the location of the nearest tower, see antenna aiming instructions below. Note: the closest tower to your location may not be for your specific provider.