Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Kathrein CDV-110
Kathrein Scala CDV-110 108-118 MHz broadband dipole antenna is intended for use in professional fixed-station applications. It features:Broad pattern with moderate gain. Item Height 33.3 inches, Item Length 22 inches, and Item Width 22 inches.
- Anodized, triple laminated dipole for superior strength. Extreme weather survival design. Internal balun in cast aluminum housing is sealed against weather damage.
- Elements can be stacked for additional gain. Stainless steel hardware throughout. Entire antenna at DC ground potential.
- 108-118 MHz Specific Frequency, 4 dBi Gain, Vertical Polarization, 70 deg Vertical Beamwidth, and 246 deg Horizontal Beamwidth.
- 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 500 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection, N Female RF Connectors, and 130 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kathrein 108-118 MHz Broadband Dipole Antenna (CDV-110)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!