Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates and Surface Mount Boxes > Arlington CE1
Arlington Reversible Cable Management Pass-Through Wall Plate (CE1)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $299
List Price: $3.29
This Arlington reversible entrance plate lets you run HDMI, coax, audio, and other low-voltage cables through walls. The SCOOP™ series of reversible non-metallic entrance hoods and plates protect cables, offer good looks, and installation versatility. These units are easy to install facing in or out. Use only with low voltage, class two installations. Solid Signal is your source for the Arlington reversible entrance plate and other tools and installer supplies.
- Runs HDMI, coax, data, voice, and other low-voltage cables through walls
- Also great for hiding wires in home entertainment and audio setups
- For use with low voltage, class 2 only
- Color: white
- Includes two mounting screws
- Single-Gain Face Plate Dimensions: 4-5/8” H x 2-13/16” W
- # Size: One-gang
- # Non-Metallic, paintable
- # Color: White
- # Includes 2 Mounting Screws
- # Dimensions: 4-5/8in H x 2-13/16in W
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Arlington Reversible Cable Management Pass-Through Wall Plate (CE1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!