Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Laird Technologies CFS60383P-30D43F
Laird Technologies' low PIM indoor wideband omnidirectional low profile ceiling mount antenna is designed to provide pattern coverage that is optimized for indoor coverage requirements at 600-960 MHz, and 1690-3800 MHz for the GSM, DCS, UMTS, AWS-3, WCS and LTE/WiMAX frequency bands. The antenna is applicable for environments where aesthetics and wide-angle coverage are necessary for successful wireless
deployment. The surprisingly small size and extremely low profile enable maximum mounting flexibility while
maintaining desired in-building aesthetics.
- Great for small cells, offices, hotels, bus terminals, train stations and more!
- A low profile provides an aethetically pleasing design
- The antenna can be mounted directly and easily to a ceiling tile
- Performance optimized using Laird proprietary RF
- Supports AWS-3, WCS Frequency Bands
- Dimensions: 4.6" x 7.1" x 0.3"
- Frequency: 600-960 MHz & 1690-3800 MHz
- Gain (dBi): 2.9 dBi - 7.1 dBi
- Nominal Impedance: 50Ω
- Polarization: Horizontal
- Azimuth 3 dB Beamwidth: 360-Degrees
- Input Power: 50 Watts
- RF Connector: 4.3-10 Female
- Radome Material: PC , UL94-V0 Material
- Operating Temperature: ‐30°C to +70°C
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird Technologies Low-Profile Low-PIM Ceiling Mount Antenna (CFS60383P-30D43F)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!