Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Laird Technologies CFS60383P-30NF
Laird Technologies Antenna is an indoor broadband low PIM 2-port MIMO omnidirectional ceiling mount antenna. It is designed to provide pattern coverage optimized for indoor requirements at 698-960MHz and 1710-2700MHz frequency bands. The individual antenna elements are designed with linear H/V-polarization components oriented to radiate a pattern that has been specifically shaped to deliver optimal performance from a ceiling mount location.
- Great for cellular, LTE/WiMax, in-building markets!
- Has a low profile aesthetically neutral housing
- Mounts directly and eaily to a ceiling tile
- Features two radiating elements optimized for indoor MIMO applications
- RoHS Compliant
- Dimensions: 218.7mm x 43.5mm
- Frequency: 698-960MHz and 1710-2700MHz
- Gain (dBi): 2.8 dBi - 7.4 dBi (max)
- VSWR: <1.7:1 / <1.8:1, <1.5:1
- Nominal Impedance: -50 Ω
- Polarization: Linear H/V
- Input Power: 50 Watts
- RF Connector: N-Female
- Radome Material: PC /ABS, UV stable
- Operating Temperature: -30º C to +70º C
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird Technologies Low-Profile Low-PIM Ceiling Mount Antenna (CFS60383P-30NF)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!