Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Laird Technologies CFS69271-FNF
Laird 3G/4G Micro-Sphere Multi-Band In-Building Antenna (CFS69271-FNF)
Brand: Laird Technologies
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $3510
List Price: $44.99
The widespread use of cellular phones and wireless network applications inside buildings has increased the need for antenna systems that can provide considerable gain over traditional dipole antennas. Laird's in-building wireless antennas are particularly applicable in environments where aesthetics and wide-angle coverage are necessary for successful wireless deployment. Their surprisingly small size and low profile allow the antennas to be hidden almost anywhere, providing an invisible solution for most applications. The field pattern is toroidal, providing omnidirectional coverage in any plane around the long axis
of the antenna, and two lobes in any plane parallel to the long axis.
- Great for campus, healthcare, or transportation terminals
- Applicable for both 3G and 4G solutions
- Its small size provides an invisible solution for many applications
- Dimensions: 0.63" x 6.46" x 3.94"
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Frequency: 698-806 MHz / 824-960 MHz / 1710-1880 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz / 1920-2170 MHz / 2100-2500 MHz / 2500-2700 MHz
- Gain (dBi): 1.5 dBi / 3.0 dBi / 4.5 dBi
- VSWR Max: 1.5:1
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization: Linear
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 360-Degrees
- Vertical Beamwidth: 25-Degrees
- Input Power: 50 Watts
- RF Connector: N-Female
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 70°C
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird 3G/4G Micro-Sphere Multi-Band In-Building Antenna (CFS69271-FNF)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!