Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Laird CFS69271-FSMAF
Laird MicroSphere Multi-Band In-Building Antenna (CFS69271-FSMAF)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $3295
List Price: $41.99
Laird's 3G/4G Microsphere Multi-Band Antenna operates in the 698-2700 MHz band and has an FSMAF connector configuration. The widespread use of cellular phones and wireless network applications inside buildings has increased the need for antenna systems that can provide considerable gain over traditional dipole antennas.
Laird's in-building wireless antennas are particularly applicable in environments where aesthetics and wide-angle coverage are necessary for successful wireless deployment. It's surprisingly small and low profile allow the antennas to be hidden almost anywhere, providing an invisible solution for most applications.
- Ideal for indoor, broadband wireless access service provider, public safety radio, etc. applications
- A small design allows it to be hidden almost anywhere
- Provides omnidirectional coverage in any plane
- Features SMA Female connectors
- RoHS Compliant
- Dimensions: 0.63" x 6.46" x 3.94"
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Frequency Ranges: 698-806 MHz / 824-960 MHz / 1710-1880 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz / 1920-2170 MHz / 2100-2500 MHz / 2500-2700 MHz
- Gain dBi: 1.5 dBi / 3.0 dBi / 4.5 dBi
- VSWR: 2.1 Max
- Polarization: Linear
- 3 dB Beamwidth (H-Plane): Omnidiractional
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Max Input Power: 50 Watts
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 70°C
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird MicroSphere Multi-Band In-Building Antenna (CFS69271-FSMAF)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!