Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Splitters and Combiners > Pico Digital CHC-16U-860
Pico Digital 860MHz Active Headend Combiner (CHC-16U/860)
Brand: Pico Digital
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
135 channel active headend combiner.
- 135 Channel frequency range 54~860MHz (CATV 2~13, A1~A5, A~ZZZ, 89~135) - CHC-16U/ 860
- Adjustable hybrid push-pull amplifier compensates for losses associated with passive combining networks, thereby improving carrier to noise and harmonic distortion
- High -30dB port-to-port isolation provides spurious carrier protection and minimizes undesired channel interaction, reducing picture distortion
- Directional coupler design and low insertion loss provide improved carrier to noise, system performance and picture quality
- -30dB test port provides convenient access for headend testing and system monitoring
- Auxiliary AC outlet for convenience.
Bandwidth (CHC-16U/860) 54~860MHz
Input Level 16 Channels 38dBmV Input Level,
50dBmV Output Level
Isolation (Opposite Ports) 40dB
Isolation (Adjacent Ports) 30dB
Insertion Loss/Gain (max) 6 ~12dB Adjustable
Test Point Loss 20dB
Input Connector Type 75Ω F-Female
Output Connector Type 75Ω F-Female
Voltage Input 115VAC
Input Voltage Frequency 60Hz
Power Required 3 Watts
Operating Temperature -10~50°C
Dimensions 19” (L) x 3” (D) x 1.75” (H)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pico Digital 860MHz Active Headend Combiner (CHC-16U/860)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!