Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Input Devices > Wacom CINTIQ12WX
Wacom CINTIQ12WX Low-Profile Graphics Tablet (CINTIQ12WX)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Now you can experience all the advantages of direct pen-on-screen input in a low profile, lightweight design! At just 4.4 pounds, the new Cintiq 12WX combines the advantages of a wide-format LCD monitor with Wacoms patented, professional pen technology to give you the perfect companion for your Mac or PC.
- Using the pen directly on screen takes advantage of natural hand-eye coordination and provides the feel of natural media, but with all the benefits of a completely digital workflow.
- With "pen-point" accuracy, fast cursor control, and 1,024 levels of pressure-sensitivity on the pen tip and eraser, Wacom pen technology gives you superior control over your workflow.
- The Display Toggle offers increased flexibility in multiple-monitor environments allowing you to easily switch between screens or maximize pen control on different displays.
- Ten programmable ExpressKeys™ provide quick access to modifier keys, keyboard shortcuts, and pop-up menus
- Two finger-sensitive Touch Strips serve as natural ways to zoom, scroll, or change brush size.
- DVI, VGA, and USB connectivity.
- The single integrated cable keeps your desktop clean and uncluttered.
- Patented professional pen technology with 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity and 5,020 lines of resolution for enhanced workflow.
- Premium wide-format 12.1" display with WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution.
Thin and light, the new Cintiq 12WX gives you the flexibility to work on screen the way you want. Easily rotate the 12.1" TFT display when working flat on your desktop to find the right position for your hand, or stand the Cintiq 12WX upright on your desktop and adjust the integrated stand to a comfortable angle. With a flexible 6.5 foot cord, you can even use it on your lap.
- Overall dimensions: 16" wide x 10.5" high x .67" depth
- Weight: 4.4 lbs. with video control unit
- Data port: USB
- Graphics input: Analog RGB (HD 15pin) or digital DVI (29 pin)
- Display connector: Proprietary DFP - DVI-I on video control box
- Display adapters included: DVI-I to VGA, DVI-I to DVI-D
2-meter cables, no adapters necessar
- Stand Adjustability: Flat on desktop, 25°to 60°
- Rotation: 360° flat position on pivot
- Mounting hole pattern: VESA 75mm
- Power supply input: 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz
- Power Supply Output: 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz
- Power supply output: 12 VDC 3.3A
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Screen size: 12.1" diagonal
- Display area: 10.3" wide x 6.4" high
- Native resolution: WXGA (1280x800)
- Total pixels: 1,024,000
- Number of colors: 16.7 million
- Pixel pitch: 0.204mm x 0.204mm
- Brightness: 180 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio: 600:1
- Color management: ICC profile, 6500° K whitepoint default
- Type: Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
- Switches: Tip switch, 2 side switches, eraser
- Pressure levels: 1,024
- Tilt range: +/- 60°
- Grip: Latex-free silicone rubber
- Model: ZP-501ESE
- Nibs included: 3 standard, 1 stroke, 1 felt
- Optional pens: 6D Art Pen, Airbrush, Classic
- Cintiq 12WX Graphics Tablet
- 5 x Replacement Pen Nibs
- DVI, VGA, USB, and Power Cables
- Application DVD
- Video Control Unit
- Installation CD
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- Pen Stand
- Grip Pen
Product Reviews for Wacom CINTIQ12WX Low-Profile Graphics Tablet (CINTIQ12WX)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!