Blocks 60 Hz Power up to 5,000 Volts Reduces the Energy Level of Spikes Eliminates Ground Loop Hum Available with Spike Protection Circuitry (CISP).
The CISP separates the coaxial cable ground for DC and low frequency currents while being shielded and transparent to RF signals over 5MHz. It is used by most major cable TV companies around the world where home grounding is not successful and device damage and shock potentials are possible.
- Blocks 60 Hz Power up to 5,000 Volts
- Eliminates Ground-Loop Hum
- Protects TV Equipment from Damaging Spikes
- Blocks DC and low freq AC from Passing
- Electronic Spike Clamping
- In-Line installation
Frequency Range: 5 - 1500 MHz
Insertion Loss: (Max) 1 dB
Return Loss: (1 GHz / 1.5 GHz) (Min) 23 dB / 12 dB
RF Shielding: > 60 dB
Voltage Breakdown: 3 kVA 5 hits, 7 kVA Max
Connectors: 1 F Male 1 F Female