Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Speed Instruments > Clipper CL-EL
The Log without a paddlewheel and no moving parts. The Clipper EASYLOG shows speed, trip and total distance on a high visibility liquid crystal display. It utilises the RMC sentence from any GPS or plotter with an NMEA 0183 output. Alternatively the EASYLOG can repeat, using sentences VHW and VLW from an existing NMEA log.
- 40mm high characters
- Industry standard 110mm square case
- Speed in Knots with 0.1 knot resolution
- Trip in N.Miles with 0.1 N.Mile resolution
- Total Distance (N.miles/miles)
- Total log up to 9999 N.Miles
- 20 levels of backlighting
- Tactile keypad
- Speed trend indicator
- Current consumption 1.5mA at 12V (10mA with backlight)
- Opto isolated balanced NMEA input
Product Reviews for Clipper Easy Log Speed Distance NMEA 0183 (CL-EL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!