Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Wind Instruments > Clipper CL-W
The Clipper Wind system shares the same 110mm square case as its sister instruments in the Clipper range. the display is exceptionally large and clear, with 60 segments for full 360 degree direction indication. Windspeed is shown in knots, M.P.H. or Metres/second. The pointer style is selectable, from the single segment shown above, to multi segments for greater clarity or a 'windex' style indicator. The Masthead unit is well proven and supplied with 20 metres of cable as standard.
- Supply voltage Nominal 12v DC
- Consumption, 50mA+ (25mA for display illumination max)
- Keypad adjustment of masthead alignment
- 7 levels of display backlighting
- Display case size 110 x 110 mm
- Depth behind panel 30mm
- Anemometer head 210 x 140mm
- 5 and 20 metre extension cables available
- Compatible with Standard Horizon CP180 and CP300 plotters
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Clipper Wind Instrument with Masthead Transducer and Cover (CL-W)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!