The Multimedia Runner is the ideal solution for in-wall installations that support audio and video entertainment or presentation applications. Whether mounting a flat panel display in your bedroom or hanging a projector in a classroom, a clean, crisp signal can be ensured.
- Color Code: Blue
- Connectors include a protective pulling cap capable of 30 pounds of pulling tension
- Five- 28 AWG 75 Ohm mini-coaxial cables
- Coaxial lines feature a 90% shield copper braid for maximum flexibility while protecting against EMI/RFI
- CL-2 rated for in-wall installations
RapidRun is designed to be the standard for
in-wall Audio/Video installations. The RapidRun system allows for a customized
installation to create an ideal Audio/Video solution. Break-Away Flying Leads
and Wall Plates ensure flexible, efficient, high quality connections for all
types of equipment.
Break-Away terminations are available
in both Flying Leads and Wall Plates and are also available in different
lengths and colors to meet the requirements of the installation.
Personal/Home Entertainment - Connecting a
Cable/Satellite/DVR Receiver to an HDTV
Productivity - Projector Installations Involving Component, Composite, or
Education (Learning) and Collaboration - Classroom
Setup Transmitting Video from DVD Player or Cable/Satellite Receiver to a
Please note: To complete the
RapidRun System, each Runner will need (2) Flying Leads, (2) Wall Plates, OR
(1) Flying Lead and (1) Wall Plate.