Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Kathrein CL7-300
The Kathrein Scala Division CL7-300 broadband log-periodic antenna is intended for use in professional fixed-station applications in the 225-400 MHz band. Item Height 28 inches, and Item Length 62.1 inches.
- It features heavy-duty construction. Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum elements. Easy element replacement if necessary.
- Double boom of 6061-T6 rectangular aluminum tube. High front-to-back and front-to-side ratios without minor lobes.
- 225-400 MHz Frequency range, 9.5 dBi Gain, 50 ohms Impedance, Horizontal or vertical Polarization, >25 dB Front-to-back ratio, and 250 watts (at 50°C) Maximum input power.
- 48 deg Vertical Beamwidth, 82 deg Horizontal Beamwidth, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, N Female RF Connectors, and 120 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Type of Jumper Included- Not Specified. Type of Hardware Included- Not Specified.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
Product Reviews for Kathrein 225-400 MHz and 9.5 dBi Log Periodic Antenna (CL7-300)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!