Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Laird Technologies CLS69273P-30NF
Laird Technologies' low PIM indoor wideband omnidirectional low profile ceiling mount antenna is designed to provide pattern coverage that is optimized for indoor coverage requirements at
698-960 MHz, and 1695-2700 MHz for the GSM, DCS, UMTS, AWS-3 and LTE/WiMAX frequency bands. The antenna features a pattern that has been specifically shaped to provide optimal performance from a ceiling mount location. The pattern is also very uniform and symmetrical, providing system integrators with the ability to precisely determine cell size.
- Great for small cells, bus terminals, trainstations, etc!
- Mounts directly and easily to ceiling tile
- Performance optimized using Laird
proprietary RF optimization tools
- Low profile aesthetically neutral housing ideal for indoor applications such as meeting rooms, offices, etc.
- Features an excellent flame rating
- Supports AWS-3 Frequency Band
- Frequency Range: 698-2700 MHz
- Gain (dBi): 2.7 dBi / 2.6 dBi / 3.5 dBi / 5.4 dBi / 6.4 dBi / 6.5 dBi / 6.2 dBi / 6.8 dBi
- VSWR: 1.5:1 (Max)
- Nominal Impedance: 50Ω
- Polarization: Vertical
- Azimuth Beamwidth: Omnidirectional
- Input Power: 50 Watts
- RF Connector: N-Female
- Radome Material: PC / ABS, White
- Operating Temperature: -30 Degrees C to +70 Degrees C
- Dimensions: 9.84" x 1.87" x 1.87"
- Flammability Rating (Radome): UL84 V-0 Rating
- RoHS Compliant
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird Technologies 698-2700 MHz Low-Profile Ceiling Antenna (CLS69273P-30NF)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!