Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > SureCall CM200-S
This 6 inch external magnetic mount cellphone antenna is made of stainless steel and is fully weather-proof. It’s designed to be mounted on the roof of a car.
The CM200-S is an Omni-directional antenna. Omni-directional gather signal from all sides and does not need to be pointed toward the tower. For best results, the antenna should be mounted in an upright position
- Magnetic mount antenna
- Connector: FME Female
- Compatible with the Wilson 951103 15ft Cable which has an FME Female connection
- Frequency Range (MHz) 806-894 / 1850-1990
- Frequency Range: 806-924 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
- Bandwidth: 118/140 MHz
- VSWR: <2.0
- Minimum Gain: 5.00dB at 806-894MHz 5.00dB at 1850-1900MHz
- Power Rating (W): 10
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarity Type: Vertical
- Connector Type: FME Female
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 80 degrees Celsius
- Diameter of Base: 42mm / 1.62 inches
- Diameter of the whip: 1.5mm
- Coax Cable Length: 10 feet / 3.05 meters
- Coax Cable: RG174 or based on customer request
R.V. / Areas up to 200 Sq. Ft.
Homes under 1,500 Sq. Ft.
Large home or weak outside signal
Commercial Over 5,000 - 60,000 sq. ft.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for SureCall Magnetic Mount Cellular Antenna (CM200-S-F)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!