Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > CommScope CMAX-D-CPUSEV53
CommScope Cell-Max Low PIM Indoor Directional Antenna (CMAX-D-CPUSEV53)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $11464
List Price: $148.99
CommScope's Cell-Max Low PIM High Capacity Directional Antenna is ideal for indoor applications. The antenna's white ABS design is perfect for blending into an office space's decor by being directly mounted to the wall or ceiling. The antenna operates in a 698-800 / 800-960 / 1695-1880 / 1850-1990 / 1920-2180 / 2200-2700 / 2300-2360 MHz frequency ranges and includes two cables with N-Female RF connectors.
- Ideal for indoor applications
- Provides an aesthetically pleasing white ABS radome perfect for blending into most indoor decors
- Includes mounting hardware and two cables with N-Female RF connectors
- Dimensions: 10.3" x 7.1" x 2.4"
- Frequency (MHz): 698-800 MHz / 800-960 MHz / 1695-1880 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz / 1920-2180 MHz / 2200-2700 MHz / 2300-2360 MHz
- Gain (dBi): 5.5 dBi / 6.2 dBi / 7.3 dBi / 7.3 dBi / 7.4 dBi / 7.6 dBi / 7.9 dBi
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Polarization: Vertical
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 98 deg / 90 deg / 73 deg / 76 deg / 76 deg / 76 deg / 73 deg
- Vertical Beamwidth: 76 deg / 60 deg / 60 deg / 60 deg / 60 deg / 57 deg / 58 deg
- VSWR (Max): 1.5:1
- Input Power (Max): 50 W
- RF Connector: N Female
- Radome Material: ABS
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope Cell-Max Low PIM Indoor Directional Antenna (CMAX-D-CPUSEV53)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!