Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Power Accessories > Cool Components COOL2002
Model CP-DF Dual Fan Cooling Unit aggressively circulates and moves air away from components thus protecting equipment from heat accumulations and failures. Designed to cool amplifiers, receivers, and other large components, it also acts as a large heat sink increasing the efficiency of the unit. Features two top-quality levitation blowers (brushless & special bearing system) that are mounted using ‘floating’ gaskets which eliminates noise caused by normal fan vibrations. Its low profile allows for placement in tight spaces (can be placed on components in a rack or entertainment center).The unit operates on DC voltage and by adjusting the voltage, the unit can be run silently or more aggressively depending on the application. This unit is ideal for amplifiers and receivers installed in cabinetry or rack systems. Multiple units can be powered with a single PS-300 power supply. NOTE: Power Supply sold separately.
- Compatible with the Temperature Controllers (TC- BSC, TC-ALT & TC-AC)
- Heavy Gauge Steel (Powder Coated Semi Gloss Black)
- Cooling System: 2 Brushless Levitation Blowers (approximately 50,000hr)
- Air Flow: 8 CFM
- Noise: Silent to ~20 dba (Max)
- Connection: 2.1mm Coax Plug w/2-Pin FastWire Power System
- Voltage: 5 to 9V DC for Normal Operation or 9 to 12V for More Aggressive Cooling
- Current: 80 milliamps at 12V
- Dimensions: 6in W x 4in D x 1.5in H
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cool Components COOL2002 Dual Fan Cooling Unit (COOL2002)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!