The Channel Plus DC IR passing 2-Way splitter/combiner splits a signal from a source, or combine signals from multiple sources onto one coax cable run. This bi-directional device provides up to 1 GHz bandwidth, and is ideal for antenna and coaxial cable installations. Channel Plus multi-room audio/video distribution systems are used in homes and a variety of small business and schools. Solid Signal is your source for this DC and IR Passing 2-way splitter/combiner from Channel Plus.
- Splits a signal from a source, or combines signals from multiple sources onto one coax run
- Also used to pass DC/IR control
- Bi-directional device features a 1GHz bandwidth
- Ideal for TV and radio antennas as well as cable TV
- Also available as a single
- 1 GHz bandwidth
- 3.5 dB insertion loss
- Passes DC IR signals on the coax
- Use as signal splitter or combiner
It can be used to split a signal from a source or combine signals from multiple sources onto one coax run. Use a DC passing splitter whenever DC IR signals are present on the coax. Available in a single pack.