The Model 3015 Single-input Video Distribution System accepts a CATV or antenna input, audio/video signals from one video source and modulates it to a user selected channel that can be seen at four TV locations.
- 1 Input - 4 Output Amplifier / Modulator
- Takes video from CATV or antenna input, audio/video signals from 1 video source and modulates it to a user-selected channel that can be seen at 4 TV locations
- Using RG-6 coax cable, the output can be connected to 4 distant TVs within 150
- Tuning range: UHF 14–64, CATV 65–125
- Frequency-agile tuning
- The use of a low pass filter is recommended
The modulator channel is digitally programmed. Push the channel select button to choose the desired unused TV channel and the internal microprocessor digitally sets the modulator to the exact FCC channel specification. The channel setting is retained in memory during a power failure.
Here are available downloads related to this product: