Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Surge Protection > CyberPower CP600LCD
The Intelligent LCD Series CP600LCD UPS is ideal power protection for individuals running a stand-alone PC in their home, or office.
- Real-time system vitals can be viewed with the Crystal-Blue display.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ensures that all your electronics are receiving clean power and maintains a safe voltage level.
- The unit can be conveniently mounted in a workstation cabinet, or directly on the desktop.
- PowerPanel PE ™ Management Software automatically saves and closes open files and then shuts down the computer system in an intelligent and orderly manner.
- Our Power Management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 200x, Server, XP, and Vista.
- The Intelligent LCD Series CP600LCD UPS is ideal power protection for individuals running a stand-alone PC in their home, or office.
Intelligent LCD Diagnostic
The innovative front panel LCD can be used
to display detailed information on the UPS status and current power conditions.
The LCD displays 9 different diagnostics: Input voltage level, Output voltage
level, Battery capacity, Runtime estimate, Load level, On battery, Overload,
Fault Condition, and Silent mode.
Provides shielding against electromagnetic
interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to
prevent line noise or “humming” that occurs over telephone lines or stereo
Widely spaced outlets allow you to conveniently
add large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other
An HID-compliant USB port enables full
integration with built-in power management and the auto shutdown features of
Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
PowerPanel PE ™
Smart Management Software
In event of a power
outage, PowerPanel PE saves your open files and will “Hibernate” your PC to
increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily
installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system
resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate visuals of the UPS’s status, and
also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system
notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data
logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring
Audible tones identify when the unit is running
off battery power, unit overloads, and low battery.
Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical,
cabinet, and wall.
Resettable Circuit Breaker
Convenient unit reset switch in case of an
CyberPower will replace damaged units if within 3
years of purchase date. We stand behind our products and guarantee quality.
CyberPower also offers a #1 rated technical support team that will assist you with
product, installation, or warranty concerns --- Free of Charge!
ISO & Safety Certifications
All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are
ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are also certified by the FCC, cUL, and
Windows Vista ™ compatible
Our Power Management software has been fully
tested and is compatible with Windows 200x, Server, XP, and Vista.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CyberPower Intelligent Compact UPS with LCD Diagnostics (CP600LCD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!