Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Laird CRS150
Laird Technologies 150-174MHz 2dB Heavy Duty Ringo Omni Antenna (CRS150)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $5190
List Price: $62.99
LAIRD 150-174 MHz rugged "Ringo" omni antenna. 2dB gain, 250 Watt 1/2 wave, UHF/F termination, accepts PL-259. Mount on 1 1/4" O.D. pipe with set screw. Vertical polarization. Item Length: 45 inches.
- A priority. These versatile base station antennas are widely used in dedicated systems such as fire, police, telemetry, security, data transmission and talk-around.
- The most popular UHF base station model is perfect for applications needing an economical omnidirectional antenna. Requiring neither tuning nor groundplane, the 406-512 MHz Ringo Ranger II offers a full 6 dB gain versus a quarterwave whip.
- Ringo Ranger provides a 406-512 MHz frequency range and 5 dB gain. Easy to install and economical, Ringo Ranger delivers excellent electrical performance and long life.
- The Ringo is a DC-grounded single half-wave antenna fed by a matching section with a ring inductor. Covering a 406-512 MHz frequency range with 2 dB gain, the Ringo is shipped assembled and requires no tuning. A screw-driver and a tape measure will get you on the air. Slides onto 1 1/4" O.D. pipe and secures with a set screw included. Jumper not included.
- 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 250 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection, UHF Female RF Connectors, and Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 80 mile/h.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird Technologies 150-174MHz 2dB Heavy Duty Ringo Omni Antenna (CRS150)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!