Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Equipment > Westell, Inc. CS09-481-437
Cellular Specialties, Inc. (CSI) DAS Interface Unit (DIU) simplifies the interconnection of repeaters and base stations into a distributed antenna system (DAS). These units are designed to exceed each carrier's PIM performance requirements and can be customized to meet virtually any combination of frequency bands and port configurations.
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Interconnects BTS or repeater to single host or multicarrier DAS while providing test ports and variable attenuation in at the head end so you can adjust Tx and/or Rx levels non-intrusively
- Can be customized to meet specific site BTS & DAS head end requirements
- Space saving integration solution taking up as little of your rack space as possible
- Easy to install, rack mountable enclosure can also be wall mounted
- Capable of supporting virtually any combination of RF bands and technologies
- Variable attenuation for 0 to +47 dBm signal inputs on most units
- Mfg. Warranty for 1 Year
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Westell Verizon U7C2 Low Power DIU (CS09-481-437)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!