Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Ethernet Switches > GarrettCom CS14P-ST-12VDC
Garrettcom Magnum CS14 100Mbps Fiber Converter Switch (CS14P-ST-12VDC)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: More Than Two Weeks
Your Price: $40272
List Price: $524.99
The Magnum CS14P Premium-rated units are for temperature un-controlled applications, typically located outdoors. The CS14P models are built with premium-grade extended temperature components and use similar thermal techniques (patent pending) as the CS14H Hardened units.
In addition to a Premium-rated AC power option and jack, terminals for internal DC power choices at 8 to15V, 24V or -48V DC are included. When used outdoors, the CS14P should be protected from falling rain. Mounting options include stand-alone panel-mounting, DIN-rail, or rack-mount tray.
- Provides one 100 MB fiber port and two 10/100 switch ports
- Two RJ-45 ports support IEEE 802.3u to enable attaching any 10 MB or 100 MB device
- AC power
- For use in applications such as office wiring closet, factory floor, or outdoors
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
- Managed: No
- Power Source Type: DC
- IP Versions Supported: IPv4
- Device Mounting Type: DIN Rail
- Number of Network Ports: 1
- Number of User Ports: 2
- Network User Port Types: RJ45
- Maximum 1 GbE Ports: 0
- Number of PoE+ Ports: 0
- Number of PoE Ports: 0
- Operating Temperature Range: -40-75 deg C
- Mfg. Warranty: 3 Years
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Garrettcom Magnum CS14 100Mbps Fiber Converter Switch (CS14P-ST-12VDC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!