Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Surge Protection > CyberPower CSHT1208TNC2G
CyberPower Home Theater Energy Saving Surge Protector (CSHT1208TNC2G)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $4599
List Price: $54.99
ThisSurge Suppressor is ideal for home entertainment and Home-Office protection with 4350 joules, 12 outlets (6 energy-saving outlets), and a 8 FT cord. The surge suppressor provides protection for HDTVs, cable/satellite receivers, computers, modems, phones/fax, printers, and electronics.
The CSHT1208TNC2G features 12 outlets with 4 widely spaced outlets, MOV technology to protect against line abnormalities and lightning surges, and EMI/RFI filter blocks line noise. Data line protection is provided via RJ-11 ports. The gold plated RJ-6 Coaxial connectors provide protection for cable/satellite TV receivers and broadband modems. The 8 Ft. power cord includes a right angle plug with a 45° off-set for convenient installation in the tightest of environments
- Energy-Saving Outlets - The Energy-Saving design of the CyberPower CSHT1208TNC2G automatically turns off up to three (3) connected devices when your computer (plugged into the master outlet) is shut down or goes into standby mode
- Built-In Automatic Shutdown - In the event of an overload that exceeds the unit's ability to suppress the signal, the surge protectors' 15A circuit breaker will automatically switch off to protect all connected electronics
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) - MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge suppressor itself
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment
- Data Line Protection - RJ-45 (1 in- 1 out) and RJ-11 ports (1 in / 2 out) provide surge protection to insure telecommunications devices such as phones and DSL modems work flawlessly when power events occur
- Coaxial Protection - RJ-6 connector (1 pair) provide protection for devices such as cable or satellite receivers and broadband cable modems to insure they work flawlessly when power events occur
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower's manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. CyberPower's products are also UL Listed and CSA Certified
- Sturdy Case - Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Reviews for CyberPower Home Theater Energy Saving Surge Protector (CSHT1208TNC2G)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!