Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > CableTronix CT-HDVD-EXT-IR180
The CT-HDVD-EXT-IR180 kit has the ability to transmit and receive a 1080p HD source up to 180 feet along with Infrared control over a single Cat5e/Cat6 4 Pair UTP Cable. With a single low cost CAT-5e/6 cable, users can readily extend HDTV sources from DVD players, PS3, PC and many other sources compliant with TMDS HDMI to distant display monitors including HD enabled TV sets or LCD PC monitors.
- Distributes HDMI signal over a single Cat5e or Cat6 4 Pair cable
- Extends transmission distance up to 180' from sources up to 1080p
- No settings or adjustments required
- Uses a single UTP LAN cable (CAT-5e / 6)
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization & amplification
- HDMI V1.4 supported
- HDCP compliant
- Supports 1080p @ 60Hz @ 48 b/pixels, 3D and 4Kx2K
- LED indicators indicate power and video signal status
- Internal ESD protection
- Wall mountable
- Supports two way Infrared control signals
- Units can be cascaded.
This cost effective flexibility allows HDCP compliant DVD players or PS3 to transmit high quality video and audio with a greater distance at a minimal cost. The transmitting unit is used to capture the input HD signal and carry the signal over a single RJ-45 connector through the Cat-5e/6 cable. The receiving unit is responsible for receiving and equalizing the transmitted TMDS HDMI multimedia data.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cabletronix HD and Infrared Control Over a Single Cat5e/6 (CT-HDVD-EXT-IR180)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!