Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Amphenol Antenna Solutions CUUT070X06F00S0
Amphenol CUUT070X06F00s0 is a tri-band, tri-sector cylindrical antenna ideal for Small Cell/DAS applications. Item Height 24.0 inches, Item Length 14.6 inches, and Item Width 14.6 inches. Antenna only, mounting hardware not included.
- This antenna features a 120 degree configuration with 18 4.3-10 female connectors located at the bottom of the antenna.
- Fixed tilt at 0 and 5 degrees for 696-960 MHz and fixed tilt at 0, 2, 4, and 6 degrees at 1695-2700 MHz.
- Specific Frequency 696-960 MHz / 1695-2700 MHz / 1695-2700 MHz.
- Gain dBi 9.0 dBi / 10.0 dBi / 13.0 dBi / 13.5 dBi / 14.0 dBi / 14.3 dBi.
- +/- 45 Degrees Polarization, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 500 W / 300 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection, 4.3-10 Female RF Connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 125 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Amphenol Antenna Solutions 696-960 and 1695-2700 MHz Tri-Sector Cylindrical Antenna (CUUT070X06F00s0)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!