Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > Ripley CXC
The Ripley CXC banana-style coaxial cable cutter is designed to cut up to 3/4 inch trunk and distribution coaxial cable or copper cable. No cable distortion is created. 3/4 inch maximum jaw opening. The banana-style cable cutter gets its name from the yellow vinyl handles. Flush type of cuts.
- This easy-to-use cable cutter tool is lightweight and compact, weighing only 11 ounce with an overall length of 8 inches.
- The coaxial cable cutter also serves as a PVC cutter and works well with pipe and tubing.
- Ripley CXC cable cutter is not designed to cut steel conductors.
- Cable Type: Teflex(tm) / RG-8X / RG-7 / RG-6 / RG-45 / RG-213/U / RF-195 / RCF38 / RCF12 / LMR-400 / LMR-300 / LMR-240 / LMR-200 / LMR-195 / LMR-100A / LMR-100 / FSJ2-50 / DA-195 / ATX-195.
- Accessories not included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ripley CXC Banana Cable Cutters Cut up to .75" 8.25" OAL (CXC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!