Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Cable Prep Tools and Kits > Ripley CXC-1
Ripley CXC-1 cable cutter is designed to cut up to 1 inch trunk and distribution coaxial cable or copper cable. No cable distortion is created.
This easy-to-use cable cutter tool is lightweight and compact, weighing only 11 ounce with an overall length of 8 inches. The cable cutter also serves as a PVC cutter and works well with pipe and tubing. Ripley CXC-1 cable cutter is not designed to cut steel conductors.
- Description: Banana Coaxial Cable Cutter for cutting up to 1" trunk and distribution cable
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 1 in
- Cable Type: LMR-900 / LMR-600 / LMR-500 / LMR-400 / LMR-300 / LMR-240 / LMR-200 / LMR-195 / LMR-100A / LMR-100 / LDF5-50A / LDF4-50A / LDF2-50 / LDF2 / LDF1-50 / LCF78 / LCF58 / LCF38 / LCF14 / LCF12 / HCA12-50 / FSJ4-50B / FSJ2-50 / FSJ1-50A / EFX2-50 / DA-195 / AVA5-50 / ATX-195 / AL7-50 / AL5-50
- Cable Size: 1"
- Construction Material: Steel
- Handle Material: Metal
- Type Of Cut: Flush
- Handle Type: Dipped
- Included Accessories: None
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ripley - CXC Banana Cable Cutters cut to 1", 8" OAL (CXC-1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!