Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > JMA Wireless CYL-X7CAP-1-B
The CSS CYL-X7CAP-1-B 1 ft Small Cell X-Pol Cantenna with 698-896 MHz and 1710-2170 MHz frequency range. Item Height 13.6 inches, Item Length 4.8 inches, and Item Width 4.8 inches.
- The antenna features a Bi-Sector beam configuration which offers (2) 65 degree sectors.
- The cantenna includes an integrated duplexer and four 7/16 DIN Female connectors. Jumper not included.
- 698-896 MHz / 1710-2170 MHz Specific Frequency, 8.3 dBi / 12.1 dBi / 12.4 dBi Gain, 6.15 dBd / 9.95 dBd / 10.25 dBd Gain, and +/- 45 Degrees Polarization.
- 70 deg / 62 deg / 59 deg Horizontal Beamwidth, 1.7:1 Maximum VSWR, 250 W / 125 W Maximum Power, 0 deg Fixed Electrical Downtilt, Bottom Connector Placement, and 150 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for JMA 698-2170 MHz Small Cell Cantenna with Bi-Sector Beam Configuration (CYL-X7CAP-1-B)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!