Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > JMA Wireless CYL-X7CAP-2-B
The CSS Antenna 2' Small Cell X-Pol Cantenna with 698-896 MHz and 1710-2170 MHz frequency range. Item Height 24.2 inches, Item Length 15.1 inches, and Item Width 15.1 inches. Jumper Not Included.
- The bi-sector pattern offers 69° horizontal beamwidth.
- The cantenna includes an integrated duplexer and four 7/16 DIN Female connectors. Bottom connector placement.
- Specific Frequency 698-896 MHz / 1710-2170 MHz.
- Gain dBi 10.1 dBi / 10.5 dBi / 13.1 dBi / 13.5 dBi / 13.9 dBi, and Gain dBd 7.95 dBd / 8.35 dBd / 10.95 dBd / 11.35 dBd / 11.75 dBd.
- +/- 45 Degrees Polarization, 1.6:1 Maximum VSWR, 250 W Maximum Power, 0 deg Fixed Electrical Downtilt, and 150 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for JMA 698-2180 MHz Small Cell Cantenna with Bi-Sector Pattern (CYL-X7CAP-2-B)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!