Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > JMA Wireless CYL-X7CAP-2-H-G
The CSS Antenna 2' Small Cell X-Pol Cantenna with 698-896 MHz and 1710-2170 MHz frequency range. Item Height 24.2 inches, Item Length 15.1 inches, and Item Width 15.1 inches.
- The omnidirectional heart pattern offers 240 degree horizontal beamwidth.
- The cantenna includes an integrated duplexer and a GPS with mini-DIN.
- 698-896 MHz / 1710-2170 MHz Specific Frequency, 7.1 dBi / 11.2 dBi / 11.6 dBi Gain, 4.95 dBd / 9.05 dBd / 9.45 dBd Gain, +/- 45 Degrees Polarization, 1.7:1 Maximum VSWR, and 250 W Maximum Power.
- 0 deg Fixed Electrical Downtilt, 7/16 DIN Female / 4.1/9.5 Mini-DIN Female RF Connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 150 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Jumper Not Included.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for JMA 698-2170 MHz Small Cell Cantenna with GPS (CYL-X7CAP-2-H-G)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!