The Model DA-550BID Bi-Directional RF Distribution Amplifier with 12-volt IR is the heart of a multi-room distribution system with outputs to eight televisions with coax runs up to 150 feet.
- 54 MHz to 1 GHz forward bandwidth
- 5 MHz to 42 MHz reverse bandwidth
- 3 dB nominal gain on TV outputs
- Maximum input level 20 dBmv
- Can be used in locations without electrical access and powered remotely with a ChannelPlus modulator or the Model 2010 wall plate
- 6.5" W x 1.25" H x 4.5" D
The Model DA-550BID has three inputs, one from CATV and two from ChannelPlus 5400, 5500, or SVM series modulators. The Model DA-550BID can handle an extremely wide range of input signals from NTSC and digital TV. The Model DA-550BID offers a 5-42 MHz bandwidth return path for bi-directional communication for use with digital cable interactive set-top boxes.
The Model DA-550BID can be powered locally with its included power supply or remotely from up to 75 feet away by using an in-wall power injector wall plate Model 2010 or any 5500 series or SVM series modulator.
The Model DA-550BID offers optional IR control of connected video sources and whole house IR integration with a built-in 12-volt IR engine. Adding a Model 2100A wall plate and a 12-volt IR target to the coax run of any room allows IR signals to be routed to either a Model 2010 wall plate, 5500 series, or SVM series modulator.
Here are available downloads related to this product: