Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > PCTEL DAA4959-14DP
PCTEL 5.0 GHz dual port, dual polarized directional array antenna provides high gain and managed sidelobes pattern shaping that supports a variety of broadband wireless access applications, including point-to-point wireless backhaul and point-to-multi point trackside Wi-Fi. Item Height 5 inches, Item Length 16.7 inches, and Item Width 3.7 inches.
- The platform's discrete directional antenna technology combines two traditional antennas into a single package without sacrificing performance.
- Unlike traditional panel antennas, this end fire array antenna is physically and visually less obtrusive making it ideal for installations with limited space availability.
- 4900-5900 MHz Specific Frequency, 14.6 dBd Gain, Dual Polarization, 23 deg Vertical Beamwidth, and 23 deg Horizontal Beamwidth.
- 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 5 W Maximum Power, N Female / N Female RF Connectors, and 125 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Jumper is Included. Wall mount clamp bracket mounting Hardware is also Included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL 5.0 GHz Dual Polarized Directional Array Antenna (DAA4959-14DP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!