Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Modulators and Demodulators > Blonder Tongue DAP-PLUS
Blonder Tongue Digital to Analog Processor With AFD (DAP-PLUS)
Brand: Blonder Tongue
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $149799
List Price: $1,871.99
DAP (Digital/Analog Processor) accepts one input 8VSB (digital off-air) or QAM (digital cable) format, and delivers one output in modulated analog RF format. DAP PLUS is the same as DAP, but includes the AFD broadcast package.
AFD (Active Format Description) is a standard set of codes embedded in the video stream and used by digital television broadcasters to optimally display a 16:9 video format on an
analog television set designed for 4:3 video format.
- Decodes HDTV or SDTV digital signals and modulates to analog for transmission to traditional TVs
- The ASI output version decodes HDTV or SDTV digital signals and provides dual ASI outputs
- Accepts all ATSC digital input standards, 8VSB, 64 QAM, 256 QAM
- Outputs all broadcast and CATV channel assignments in the 54-864 MHz range
- Remotely Configure All DAPs in a Headend with Optional Remote Network Card in one DAP unit.
- Emergency Alert System (EAS) feature which can also be used as an alternate IF input
- Broadcaster Firmware Load Embraces AFD Control
The DAP PLUS is housed in a one rack high unit
and features a backlit 2 x 16 character LCD screen and push button navigation
switches to allow interaction with the simple to follow user menu functions for
programming. Input and output tuning is easily accomplished with either the
front panel menu interface or via the optional Remote Network Card; only one
per headend is needed for complete configuration and control. The DAP PLUS
supports standard EIA CATV, IRC, HRC and Broadcast channel plans in the 54-864
frequency range. All channel frequency information, with appropriate FCC
offsets, is pre-programmed and tuned electronically via microprocessor. The
unit is also equipped with the Emergency Alert System (EAS) feature which can
also be used as an alternate IF input.
• Accepts All ATSC
Digital Input Standards, 8VSB, 64 QAM, 256 QAM
• Outputs All
Broadcast and CATV Channel Assignments in the 54-864 MHz Range
Configure All DAPs in a Headend with Optional Remote Network Card in one DAP
• Perfect Digital Transition Solution to Offer Analog Versions
from Digital Sources
• AFD Ready
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue Digital to Analog Processor With AFD (DAP-PLUS)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!