Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Equipment > Blonder Tongue DAPPLUSRNC
The Digital to Analog Processor (DAP) is a complete single channel solution for delivering digital television programming over existing analog networks. The DAP is a perfect transition unit for existing analog processors to ensure uninterrupted delivery of off-air signals from new digital broadcast sources.
- Decodes HDTV or SDTV Digital Signals and Modulates to Analog for Transmission to Traditional Televisions
- Accepts All ATSC Digital Input Standards, 8VSB, 64 QAM, 256 QAM
- Outputs All Broadcast and CATV Channel Assignments in the 54-864 MHz Range
- Remotely Configure All DAPs in a Headend with Optional Remote Network Card in One DAP Unit
- Perfect Digital Transition Solution to Offer Analog Versions from Digital Sources
The DAP permits operators the ability to embrace the approaching FCC mandated February 17, 2009 digital transition deadline and ensure uninterrupted delivery of off-air programming to subscribers. By deploying the DAP now an operator can immediately take advantage of the superior quality digital off-air broadcast transmissions that are currently available. The unit supports the decoding of all 18 ATSC (Advanced Televisions Systems Committee) standard formats including 8VSB as well as Annex B QAM 64 & QAM 256 signals.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue Digital to Analog Processor With AFD (DAP PLUS RNC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!