The Drake DAR7533 broadband distribution amplifier is
designed for indoor headend use in both residential and commercial buildings where RF signal distribution in the frequency range of 54 to 750 or 860 MHz is required.
- Forward Gain Adjustment: 10 dB minimum
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 60°C
- Size: 19” W x 7.5”L x 1.75”D
- Power Requirement 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 24 Watts (Model DAR8618 - 18 watts)
- Frequency Coverage (forward path): 54 to 750 MHz
- Frequency Coverage (return path): 5 to 42 MHz
- Gain: 33dB
- Noise Figure (maximum): 7dB
- Channel Loading: 110 channels
- Output Level (max per channel for specified distortion): +44 dBmV
- Input Level (maximum without using fixed input attenuator): +20 dBmV
- Slope Control Adjustment (54 MHz): 10 dB minimum
- Optimum Input Level Range: +10 to +15 dBmV
- Composite Triple Bear: -58 dB
- Composite Second Order: -58 dB
- Cross-modulation: -60 dB
- Input/Output Impedances: 75 ohms
- Return Loss, Input and Output: 14 dB
- Monitor Port Levels Input and Output: -30 dB
- Fixed Input Attenuator: Plug-in (SXP type) available
- Fixed Input Equalizer: Plug-in (QSA type) available
- Hum Modulation: -70 dB
- RF Shielding: Leakage complies with FCC part 76
The Drake model DAR7533 broadband distribution amplifiers are designed for indoor headend use in both residential and commercial buildings where RF signal distribution in the frequency range of 54 to 750 MHz is required.
The DAR7533 incorporates a push-pull hybrid input preamp and a power doubled hybrid output amplifier to provide a very low distortion signal for launch amplifier applications in the ouput of an SMATV and CATV headend.
Has a provision for optional fixed input atenuators and equalizers.
Double-sided, plated through hole, glass epoxy printed circuit boards, and SMT contstruction are used for low losses and maximum reliability.
All DAR series models include a built-in diplexer filter. This allows the return path energy that is present at the ouput port of the DAR to be separated from the DAR output and passed to the return path output port.
Input and output test connectors are provided for convenient monitoring of the signal path. The amplifier circuitry is designed for maximum stability, low distortion, low noise figure, and is protected in a rugged aluminum housing.
Here are available downloads related to this product: