Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Modulators and Demodulators > Drake DD860
Drake Digital DD860 Digital Tuner Demodulator (DD860)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The R.L. Drake DD860 Digital Tuner Demodulator is a professional quality, modular, digital headend component designed to provide optimum performance for VSB or QAM demodulation. It can be used for demodulating signals from CATV systems or off-air antennas.
- Demodulates 8VSB, 16VSB, 64QAM or 256QAM modes from off-air or CATV sources from 54 to 858 MHz
- Two ASI outputs (BNC connectors) are provided. SPI output (LVDS output on 25 pin connector) is available on special order
- Convenient front panel channel selection for channel and demodulation mode entry
- Front panel LED signal-to-noise ratio, lock, and error indicators
- ATSC compliant demodulation and FEC decoding in VSB modes
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Drake Digital DD860 Digital Tuner Demodulator (DD860)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!