The DigiLCDDVR2 is a D.I.Y. (do-it-yourself) complete digital wireless security system which includes two weatherproof digital wireless cameras and a 7” LCD/SD DVR combo. Compared to full version digital video recording (DVR) systems, the DigiLCDDVR2 is much less complicated to operate, much more affordable and can be installed in minutes. Simply insert a SD card (not included) into the LCD monitor, position and mount the cameras, plug in all the power adapters and you are ready to record.
- All In One
- Weather Proof
- Night Watch
- Touch Screen
- Password Protector/Protection
- Detachable Monitor
- Do-it-yourself (D.I.Y) easy to setup and use 2.4GHz digital wireless recording system
- Space saving 7 LCD monitor with an integrated SD digital video recorder (SD card not included)
- Simple installation. No video cables required.
- Includes two digital wireless cameras with IR LEDs for night vision (30 ft B/W)
- Weatherproof (IP54) CMOS color cameras for indoor and outdoor applications
- Increased range of transmission up to 200 ft between walls and up to 490 ft in clear line of sight
- No Wi-Fi interference; no interference from crowded analog 900MHz/2.4GHz/5.8GHz/6.0GHz devices
- Secure signal: neighbors cannot pick up the signal or listen in
- Built-in microphone for audible recording up to 30 ft away
- Motion detection and manual recording with optional video or picture selection
- Auto overwrite function when SD is full
- Records 15-second video clips per motion detect in MP4 format with time and date stamp
- DigiLCDDVR2 records up to 65 hrs in single full screen of an active camera or 116 hrs for all four active cameras in Quad mode using a 32 GB SD card.
- RCA audio/video output interfaces from receiver to monitor for display
- Upgradable by adding up to 4 total digital wireless cameras
- Records 1 channel or all 4 channels at the same time (in Quad mode)
- Single channel full screen, auto sequential rotation or Quad view display
- Playback directly from the receiver or PC via SD card reader with any MP4 player software
- Infrared filtered camera for best vibrant color picture
In comparison to the traditional wireless technology (analog),
digital wireless provides three key features which include: Increased
range of transmission, secure signal and unlike analog, the digital
signals are virtually interference-free from crowded wireless analog
devices such as: Wi-Fi routers, Bluetooth devices, cordless phones,
microwaves and cell phones. One key advantage of our QUAD recording system is playback.
Our DigiLCDDVR series playback QUAD recorded footage in a single large
screen as oppose to other similar retail products which playback in a
smaller QUAD screen image.
Here are available downloads related to this product: