Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Kramer Electronics DIP-30
Kramer HDMI/Computer Graphics Automatic Video Switcher (DIP-30)
Brand: Kramer Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $676
List Price: $845.00
This Kramer DIP-30 is an automatic switcher for HDMI, VGA, Ethernet, data and unbalanced audio signals. The unit supports various modes of input selection and transmits the signal via HDMI cable to a compatible receiver (for example the VS-62H). The DIP-30 is a step-in commander when connected to matrix switcher supporting Step-in over HDMI such as the VS-62H.
- I-EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems
- Size - Compact MegaTOOLS - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter
- Convenient Control - Via Kramer Protocol 3000 and embedded Web pages over a LAN
- Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel) supporting 4K Ultra HD
- Automatic Input Selection - Based on priority selection or last connected input
- HDCP Compliant - With sources that support HDCP repeater mode
- Automatic Live Input Detection - Based on video clock presence
- Automatic Analog Audio Detection & Embedding
- HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color and 3D
- Manual Input Selection
- HDTV Compatible
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HDMI/Computer Graphics Automatic Video Switcher (DIP-30)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!