Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > DISH Network Receivers > DISH Network DISH311K
DISH Network DISH 311K Single Tuner Receiver (DISH311K)
Brand: DISH Network
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
DISH no longer supports MPEG-2 only receivers. For the latest DISH receivers, call 877.312.4547.
DISHs 311K is the standard definition, single-tuner receiver. Its the perfect option to replace older receivers.
- This is a single tuner device only. The second tuner input is disabled.
- DISH Home Interactive TV
- On-screen Electronic Program Guide (EPG) with access to up to two days of program listings/information.
- Parental control locks, themes lists, favorites lists, program browse, one-touch channel return, closed-caption support and alternate audio.
- DISH Network Sells us receivers at their own discretion whether it is a new or refurbished model. We have no control over this. Please assume you are getting a refurbished model, though many times the receivers are new.
- We Do Not Ship to Canada
- Questions about DISHs policy on new receivers? Click here.
DISH 322 features two tuners for independent satellite TV viewing on two separate televisions, all in a slim-line chassis design.
- Two tuners for independent viewing of satellite TV programming in two rooms with a single receiver
- "Agile modulated mono output” can send the second tuner’s signal to multiple televisions via home distributions
- DISH Home Interactive TV
- On-screen Electronic Program Guide (EPG) with access to up to two days of program listings/information
- Parental control locks, themes lists, favorites lists, browse, one-touch channel return, closed-caption support and alternate audio
REAR PANEL FEATURES
- 1 Satellite tuner input
- 1 DVI-HDTV/DISH DVI (DVI-D) output
- 1 set HD Component (Y Pb Pr) video outputs
- 1 optical digital output for Dolby® Digital and PCM digital audio
- 2 sets of RCA-type audio/video outputs
- 1 S-Video output
- 2 sets RCA-type audio/video inputs
- 1 ATSC antenna input for off-air analog/digital broadcasts
- 1 UHF Pro remote antenna input
- 1 Telephone Jack
- 3-Prong Power Cord
- “TV1” operates via infrared remote control commands; “TV2” operates via UHF Pro remote control commands
- One Infrared (IR) 4-component universal remote control – controls “TV1” (the room with the DISH 322 receiver). Can be programmed to operate (via IR) up to three additional components
- One UHF Pro/IR configurable 4-component universal remote control. Controls “TV2” (second TV location) when configured for UHF Pro (blue key); can control “TV1” if configured for IR (green key)
- Configured as “TV2” UHF Pro remote, it controls satellite receiver up to 200 feet away through walls and other obstructions. It can be programmed to operate (via IR) up to three additional components, such as TVs, VCRs and DVD players
- “Recover” button toggles through TV inputs to assist customer in returning to satellite programming (future use)
|FRONT PANEL FEATURES
- Buttons: Power, Channel Up, Channel Down
- Indicator Lights
- Green “POWER” TV1 LED indicates the TV1 tuner is on
- Blue “POWER” TV2 LED indicates the TV2 tuner is on
- IR remote sensor, IR blast emitter (TV1 only)
- Door and smart card receptacle (unused)
- Dimensions (approx.): 1.75”H x 15”W x 10.625”D
- Weight (approx.): 5.25 lbs.
- Color: Matte Black with Silver buttons
- DISH 322 Standalone Receiver Part Number: 119941
- Warranty: Standard 1-Year Parts & Labor from DISH Network
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DISH Network DISH 311K Single Tuner Receiver (DISH311K)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!