Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > KVM Switches > Kramer Electronics DK22D-3
Kramer HighSecLabs Secure Dual Head 2-Port KVM Switch 4K30 UHD DVI-I (DK22D-3)
Brand: Kramer Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: More Than Two Weeks
Your Price: $74899
List Price: $935.99
The secure dual head 2−port, 4K30 UHD DVI−I KVM switch enables users to share keyboard, video, mouse, and audio between two different security-level networks/computers. The KVM switch while isolates all hosts and protects against data leakage and malicious attacks through shared peripherals. It provides the highest possible isolation between connected computers and is NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile version 3.0 (PP3.0) certified.
- Highest security by design and prevents information leaks
- 4K30 UHD resolution up to 3840x2160 @ 30Hz
- Dual display provides flexible presentation options
- Switch smoothly between computers connected
- Keyboard lock indication
- Versatile and flexible
Kramer products are made to order and have an ETA of 3-6 weeks.
- Power Requirements: 12V DC, 1.5A
- AC Input: 100V to 240V AC
- External Power Type
- Supported OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Security Certification: NIAP Common Criteria PP3.0 for Peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) devices
- Product Certification: CE, RCM, FCC class B, VCCI, TUV US, TUV Canada
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Secure Dual Head 2-Port KVM Switch 4K30 UHD DVI-I (DK22D-3)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!