Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > KVM Switches > Kramer Electronics DK42DU-N
Kramer HighSecLabs Dual Head 8-Port KVM Switch With sUSB UHD DVI-I (DK42DU-N)
Brand: Kramer Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: More Than Two Weeks
Your Price: $80099
List Price: $1,001.99
The dual head 8−port, 4K30 UHD DVI−I KVM switch enables users to share keyboard, video, mouse, audio, and USB between eight different networks/computers. It also enables assigning a USB port to a specific computer while switching other peripherals, such as when a USB smart card reader must remain mapped to a certain computer. Change to KM mode to enable switching keyboard and mouse control between computers, when each computer is connected to up to 4 displays (either extended or duplicated).
Automatically switch all peripheral control from one computer to another by dragging the cursor between each computer’s display border. The switch is configurable as a KVM switch (default) for sharing a display, keyboard, and mouse between connected computers, or KM switch for sharing keyboard and mouse and simultaneously working on multiple computers connected to separate displays.
It allows you to transfer text and files between all the computers that are connected to the KVM switch (no network connection is needed between parties). Use standard copy and paste keyboard key combinations (CTRL+C / CTRL+V) or context–menu commands. Rapidly charge USB devices that are connected to the high–power USB ports.
- Supports resolutions up to 3840×2160 @30Hz
- Extended/Duplicated display support
- Multi-display support
- Smoothly switch between connected computers
- Versatile and flexible
- Super Speed USB 3.0 port and express USB charging
- Freeze USB and audio
Kramer products are made to order and have an ETA of 3-6 weeks.
- Console Ports: 2 DVI-I (single-link/dual-link) connector 2 USB-A connectors for keyboard and mouse, 3 USB-A 3.0 connectors for USB devices, 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio, 1 RJ-45 connector for control (RDC)
- Computer Ports: 16 DVI-I (single-link/dual-link) connectors, 8 USB-B connectors for keyboard and mouse, 8 USB-B 3.0 connectors for USB devices, 8 3.5mm mini jacks for unbalanced stereo audio
- Power Consumption: 35W max
- External Power Type
- Supported OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Product Certification: CE, RCM, FCC class B, VCCI, TUV US, TUV Canada
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Dual Head 8-Port KVM Switch With sUSB UHD DVI-I (DK42DU-N)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!