Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > KVM Switches > Kramer Electronics DK42PU-3
Kramer HighSecLabs Secure Dual-Head 4-Port KVM Switch With fUSB (DK42PU-3)
Brand: Kramer Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: More Than Two Weeks
Your Price: $131399
List Price: $1,642.99
The secure dual head 4-port, 4K30 UHD DisplayPort KVM switch enables users to share keyboard, video, mouse, audio, and USB devices between four different security-level networks/computers while isolating all hosts and protecting against data leakage and malicious attacks through shared peripherals. It also enables assigning a USB port to a specific computer while switching other peripherals, such as when a USB smart card reader must remain mapped to a certain computer. The KVM switch provides the highest possible isolation between connected computers and is NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile version 3.0 (PP3.0) certified.
Automatically and smoothly switch all peripheral control from one computer to another by dragging the cursor between each computer’s display border. The dual display feature provides flexible presentation options with duplicate or extend view modes. It can be configured as a KVM switch or a KM switch to give great versatility and flexibility. For use in applications such as high-security organizations, government agencies, military, financial institutions, and any other organization that handles sensitive and confidential information.
- Highest security by design to prevent information leaks
- 4K30 UHD resolution
- Work freely without compromising security
- Allow or block specific USB devices for filtering peripherals
- Dual display and smoothly switch between connected computers
- Biometric/smart-card reader support
- Keyboard lock indication
- Flexible and versatile
Kramer products are made to order and have an ETA of 3-6 weeks.
- Console Ports: 2 HDMI 1.4 connectors, 2 USB-A connectors for keyboard and mouse, 2 DIN-5 connectors for PS/2 keyboard and mouse, 1 USB-A connector for USB devices, 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio, 1 RJ45 connector for control (RDC)
- Computer Ports: 8 DisplayPort 1.2 connectors, 4 USB-B connectors for keyboard and mouse, 4 USB-B connectors for USB devices, 4 3.5mm mini jacks for unbalanced stereo audio
- Power Requirements: 35W max
- AC Input: 100V to 240V AC
- Internal Power Type
- Supported OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Security Certification: NIAP Common Criteria PP3.0 for Peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) devices
- Product Certification: CE, RCM, FCC class B, VCCI, TUV US, TUV Canada
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Secure Dual-Head 4-Port KVM Switch With fUSB (DK42PU-3)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!