Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > KVM Switches > Kramer Electronics DK82DU-3
Kramer HighSecLabs Secure Dual Head 8-Port KVM Switch With fUSB (DK82DU-3)
Brand: Kramer Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: More Than Two Weeks
Your Price: $217999
List Price: $2,724.99
The secure dual head 8-port, 4K30 UHD DVI-I KVM switch enables users to share keyboard, video, mouse, audio, and USB devices between eight different security-level networks/computers. The KVM switch isolates all hosts and protects against data leakage and malicious attacks through shared peripherals. It also enables assigning a USB port to a specific computer while switching other peripherals, such as when a USB smart card reader must remain mapped to a certain computer. DK82DU−3 provides the highest possible isolation between connected computers and is NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile version 3.0 (PP3.0) certified.
The dual display provides flexible presentation options with duplicate or extend view modes. Smoothly switch all peripheral control between connected computers by dragging the cursor between each computer's display border. This is configurable as a KVM switch (default) for sharing a display, keyboard and mouse between connected computers, or KM switch for sharing keyboard and mouse and simultaneously working on multiple computers connected to separate displays for great versatility and flexibility.
- Highest security by design to prevent information leaks
- 4K UHD resolution supported
- Allow or block specific USB devices based on VID/PID characteristics
- Dual display and smoothly switch control between connected computers
- Biometric/smart-card reader support
- Keyboard lock indication
- Versatile and flexible
Kramer products are made to order and have an ETA of 3-6 weeks.
- Console Ports: 2 DVI-I (single-link/dual-link) connectors, 2 USB-A connectors for keyboard and mouse, 1 USB-A connector for USB devices, 2 DIN-5 connectors for PS/2 keyboard and mouse, 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio, 1 RJ45 connector for control (RDC)
- Computer Ports: 16 DVI-I (single-link/dual-link) connectors, 8 USB-B connectors for keyboard and mouse, 8 USB-B connectors for USB devices, 8 3.5mm mini jacks for unbalanced stereo audio
- Power Requirements: 35W max
- AC Input: 100V to 240V AC
- Internal Power Type
- Supported OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Security Certification: NIAP Common Criteria PP3.0 for Peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) devices
- Product Certification: CE, RCM, FCC class B, VCCI, TUV US, TUV Canada
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Secure Dual Head 8-Port KVM Switch With fUSB (DK82DU-3)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!