Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > KVM Switches > Kramer Electronics DK82DU-N
Kramer HighSecLabs Dual Head 8-Port KVM Switch With USB 4K30 UHD DVI-I (DK82DU-N)
Brand: Kramer Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: More Than Two Weeks
Your Price: $140399
List Price: $1,754.99
The dual head 8−port, 4K30 UHD DVI−I KVM switch enables users to share keyboard, video, mouse, audio, and USB devices between eight different networks/computers. It also enables assigning a USB port to a specific computer while switching other peripherals, such as when a USB smart card reader must remain mapped to a certain computer. Automatically switch all peripheral control from one computer to another by dragging the cursor between each computer’s display border to switch smoothly between connected computers.
For versatility and flexibility, the KVM switch is configurable as a KVM switch (default) for sharing a display, keyboard, and mouse between connected computers, or KM switch for sharing keyboard and mouse and simultaneously working on multiple computers connected to separate displays. Transfer text and files between all the computers that are connected to the KVM switch (no network connection is needed between parties). Use standard copy and paste keyboard key combinations (CTRL+C / CTRL+V) or context–menu commands. Also, transfer data and files between peripherals and computers USB 3.0 SuperSpeed rates through the KVM switch USB 3.0 ports.
- 4K30 UHD resolution supported
- Extended or duplicated display and multi-display support
- Versatile and flexible
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port to transfer data and files
- Express USB charging
- Freeze USB and audio
Kramer products are made to order and have an ETA of 3-6 weeks.
- Console Ports: 2 DVI-I (single-link/dual-link) connector, 2 USB-A connectors for keyboard and mouse, 3 USB-A 3.0 connectors for USB devices, 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio, 1 RJ-45 connector for control (RDC)
- Computer Ports: 16 DVI-I (single-link/dual-link) connectors, 8 USB-B connectors for keyboard and mouse, 8 USB-B 3.0 connectors for USB devices, 8 3.5mm mini jacks for unbalanced stereo audio
- Power Requirements: 35W max
- AC Input: 100V to 240V AC
- External Power Type
- Supported OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Product Certification: CE, RCM, FCC class B, VCCI, TUV US, TUV Canada
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Dual Head 8-Port KVM Switch With USB 4K30 UHD DVI-I (DK82DU-N)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!