Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Telco Equipment > CPI Communications DR10-2F-4W
CPI Communications Telephone-Style DC Remote Control (DR10-2F-4W)
Brand: CPI Communications
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $30910
List Price: $354.99
CPI's Telephone-Style DC Remote Control is designed to provide remote control of a conventional or trunked two-way radio
base station or repeater via a leased wire line or in-house twisted pair. The remote features a front panel PTT switch, line-operated transmit indicator, off-hook monitor function, RX and TX audio compression, two-watt amplified speaker with volume control, line continuity sensor and parallel cross mute capability. A two-year manufacturer warranty is included with each purchase.
- Uses DC currents to control a distant radio over an in-house or leased metallic wire pair
- Traditional features include adjustable volume, front panel/handset push-to-talk, modular connections and RX compression amp.
- Additional features include off-hook monitor, parallel TX indicator, line continuity sensing, cross muting, 2W audio, and trunking mode
- Has a maximum 12W power draw
- Dimensions: 10" x 9" x 5.5"
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CPI Communications Telephone-Style DC Remote Control (DR10-2F-4W)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!