Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Telco Equipment > CPI Communications DR20-FS
CPI Comm DC Remote Control with Split-Bar Mic and Footswitch (DR20-FS)
Brand: CPI Communications
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $50507
List Price: $584.99
The DC Remote Control Unit is designed to provide control of a remote location base station over an in-house or leased metallic wire pair. It uses a simple dip switch to select the desired control current and other features.
The DC remote control's standard features include receiving
and transmit audio compression, front panel transmits capability, line continuity sensor, parallel cross mute, line operated PTT indicator and 2-watt audio output. This console-style remote control with desk microphone and includes monitor
and intercom as standard features. A two-year manufacturer warranty is included with each purchase.
- Console-style DC remote contol with a desktop split-bar microphone
- Control current is dip switch selectable
- Provides control of a remote location base station over an in-house or leased metallic wire pair
- Includes a monitor, intercom, single channel and footswitch for push-to-talk
- Has a 12W maximum current draw
- Dimensions: 9" x 10.5" x 3.5"
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CPI Comm DC Remote Control with Split-Bar Mic and Footswitch (DR20-FS)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!