Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Radar > Furuno DRS4D
This Furuno Ultra High Definition Digital Radar uses Furuno's NMEA radar technology and offers crystal clear, noise-free target presentation with automatic real-time digital signal processing and commercial-grade radar performance. The antenna rotation speed (24/36/48 rpm) is automatically shifted to the appropriate pulse length. Simultaneous scanning technology drives this powerful dual-range radar, providing unsurpassed target detection. With each sweep of antenna, dual progressive scan transmissions are sent, received and processed to display two simultaneous and separate radar ranges on your NavNet 3D display. Each radar presentation acts autonomously, allowing for manipulation of individual gain and clutter controls. The radome incorporates a Network port to which certain Furuno network sensors, including the WS200 Wind Sensor, SC30 Satellite Compass, and GP330B GPS receiver, can be directly connected. Power for these networked sensors is supplied directly from the radome itself, allowing for flexible installation of multiple sensors without the need to run cables all the way to the main processor unit.
- Sleek and stylish 24" radome digital radar antenna for NavNet 3D
- Offers crystal clear, noise-free target presentation with real-time digital signal processing
- Simultaneous scanning technology provides unsurpassed target detection
- Each radar presentation acts autonomously which allows for manipulation of individual gain and clutter controls
- Dual progressive scan transmissions are sent, received, and processed to display two simultaneous and separate radar ranges
2000 connector for external sensors
antenna rotation speed (24/36/48 rpm)
Product Reviews for Furuno NavNet 3D UHD 24in Radome Digital Radar Antenna 4KW 36nm (DRS4D)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!