Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Keysight DSOX4024A
Keysight InfiniiVision 4-Channel Oscilloscope 200 MHz (DSOX4024A)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $727218
List Price: $8,381.99
The Keysight Technologies, Inc. InfiniiVision oscilloscopes are engineered for next-generation performance, delivering waveform update rates 20 times faster than the competition to display the most signal detail. An industry-leading 12.1-inch capacitive touch
screen with innovative hardware-based zone touch triggering
provides the most intuitive interface to get you answers faster.
The 4000 X-Series provides maximum investment protection with
fully upgradable 5-instruments-in-1.
- Easily view signals on the large 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen
- Isolate signals in seconds with exclusive Zone touch triggering
- Capture more data with 4 Mpts memory and standard segmented memory
- See more signal detail with 1,000,000 wfms/s update rate
- Features 4-analog channels
- Has 200 MHz bandwidth
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz
- Number of Channels: 4
- Sample Rate: 5 GSa/s
- USB Port Included: Yes
- Vertical Bandwidth: 20 MHz
- Vertical Rise Time: Less than or equal to 1.75 ns
- Vertical Impedance: Selectable: 1 Mohms +/- 1% (14 pF), 50 ohms +/- 1.5%
- Vertical Maximum Input: +/- 40 V peak CAT I; transient overvoltage 800 Vpk
- Vertical Accuracy: +/-(100 mV + 3% of threshold setting)
- Horizontal Time Base: 2 ns/div to 50 s/div
- Horizontal Accuracy: +/- 10 ppm
- Trigger Source: Analog Channel (1-4), line, external, WaveGen (1, 2, or mod)(FM/FSK)
- Digital Storage: 4 Mpts
- Dimensions: 17.874" x 6.14" x 10.83"
- Weight: 13.9 lb
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Keysight InfiniiVision 4-Channel Oscilloscope 200 MHz (DSOX4024A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!